Continued strong growth and run-rate net sales is almost SEK100m
Q4 Financial Highlights
- ARR at the end of Q4 (the quarter ending 30 June 2022) was SEK 79.9m, corresponding to a 27% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 63.1m).
- Total contract value at the end of Q4 of SEK 117.1m, corresponding to a 52% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 77.0m).
- Net sales in Q4 were SEK 23.1m, corresponding to a 44% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 16.0m).
- Proforma organic net sales growth in Q4 was 18% and proforma organic TCV growth in Q4 was 52% compared with the same period last year.
- Gross profit in Q4 was SEK 21.4m equating to a 93.1% gross margin.
- Normalised EBITDA (EBITDA before non-recurring items) was SEK -2.1m compared to the same period last year (SEK -1.8m).
- EBITDA of SEK -3.0m compared to the same period last year (SEK -7.3m).
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.09 (SEK -0.21).
- Operating cashflow in Q4 was SEK – 0.7m.
- 220 new agreements were signed by the group with a value of SEK 33.8m.
- We have announced a new group management team with the appointments of Alex Mathieson as Chief Revenue Officer, Maria Hudson as Chief Marketing Officer, Bruce Morrison as Chief Financial Officer, Emily Hopson-Hill as Chief Operating
and Technology Officer all reporting to Gustave Geisendorf as Group CEO.
For more information
For additional information please contact Gustave Geisendorf, CEO of BuildData Group AB: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7760 760 777. Bruce Morrison, CFO of BuildData Group AB:email@example.com, +44 7770 262386.
BuildData operates a suite of companies that help property developers, asset owners, contractors and facility management teams derive meaningful value from data throughout the entire building lifecycle.