Focus on growth and profits
- ARR at the end of Q2 (the quarter ending 31 December 2022) was SEK 88.7m, corresponding to a 23.0% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 72.1m).
- Total contract value at the end of Q2 of SEK 130.7m, corresponding to a 35.4% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 96.5m). Organic TCV growth in Q2 was 32.1% compared to the same period last year.
- Net sales in Q2 were SEK 27.0m, corresponding to a 24.4% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 21.7m). Organic net sales growth was 17.7%.
- Gross profit in Q2 was SEK 26.5m (SEK 21.4m) equating to a 97.8% gross margin (98.0%).
- Normalised EBITDA in Q2 (EBITDA before non-recurring items) was SEK -2.4m compared to the same period last year (SEK -2.2m).
- EBITDA of SEK -9.2m compared to the same period last year (SEK -4.2m).
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.19 (-0.12).
- Operating cashflow in Q2 was SEK -4.0m (-6.7m).
- We signed a letter of intent to acquire eDocuments.
- 208 new agreements were signed in Q2 with a value of SEK 33.1m.
Significant Events after the Period
- There were no significant events after the end of the period
For more information, please contact:
Gustave Geisendorf, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7760760777.
Bruce Morrison, CFO, email@example.com, +44 7770262386
BuildData. Group AB is a SaaS provider within construction and property technology and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org www.redeye.se).