FY 2022 Q2 – ARR Growth of +248% and Gross Profit Margin of 96%
- Introducing three new KPIs, ARR, TCV and gross profit margin.
- ARR at the end of Q2 was SEK 72.1m, corresponding to a 248% increase compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK 20.7m).
- Total contract value of SEK 96.5m, corresponding to a 147% increase compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK 39.1m).
- Gross profit in Q2 was SEK 21.4m representing 96% of income.
- Net sales in Q2 were SEK 21.7m, corresponding to a 136% increase compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK 9.2m).
- Normalised EBITDA (EBITDA before non-recurring items and FX translation) was SEK -3.9m compared to the same period in FY21 (SEK 0.3m).
- EBITDA of SEK -4.2m compared to the same period in FY21 (SEK -1.7 m).Net loss was SEK –7.4m compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK -3.9m)
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.12 (SEK -0.09).
- Operating cashflow in Q2 was SEK –6.5m.
- 218 new agreements were signed by the group in FY2022 Q2 with a value of SEK 33.3m.
- New enterprise signed with Homeground (SEK 4.8m) and Quintain (SEK 3.2m).
- Acquisition of 80% of Bond Bryan Digital, a leading BIM provider.
Significant Events after the Period
There have been no significant events after the end of the period.
The Q2 interim report for the period from 1 October to 31 December 2021 is attached as a PDF file. This report and other financial reports will be available at our website at https://www.builddata.se/investors/reports-and-presentations/
For more information, please contact:
Gustave Geisendorf, CEO, email@example.com, +44 7760760777.
BuildData Group AB is a SaaS provider within construction and property technology and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org www.redeye.se).