FY 2022 Q3 – ARR Growth of +222% and TCV Growth of 158%
- ARR at the end of Q3 was SEK 74.1m, corresponding to a 222% increase compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK 23.0m).
- Total contract value at the end of Q3 of SEK 106.8m, corresponding to a 158% increase compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK 41.4m).
- Net sales in Q3 were SEK 22.1m, corresponding to a 159% increase compared with the same period in FY21 (SEK 8.5m).
- Proforma organic growth in net sales of 19% and TCV of 42% from FY 21 Q3.
- Gross profit in Q3 was SEK 21.3m equating to a 96% gross margin.
- Normalised EBITDA (EBITDA before non-recurring items and FX translation) was SEK -1.5m compared to the same period in FY21 (SEK 0.9m).
- EBITDA of SEK -1.5m compared to the same period in FY21 (SEK 3.1 m).
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.8 (SEK 0.02).
- Operating cashflow in Q3 was SEK-4.0m.
- 301 new agreements were signed by the group in Q3 with a value of SEK 28.7m.
- 5 new enterprise agreements were signed in Q3.
Significant Events after the Period
- There have been no significant events after the end of the period.
The Q3 interim report for the period from 1 January to 31 March 2022 will be available at our website at https://www.builddata.se/investors/reports-and-presentations/
For more information, please contact:
Gustave Geisendorf, CEO, email@example.com, +44 7760760777.
BuildData Group AB is a SaaS provider within construction and property technology and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org www.redeye.se).