Interim report for quarter ended 31 March 2023
- ARR at the end of Q3 (the quarter ending 31 March 2023) was SEK 92.8m, corresponding to a 25.4% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 74.0m).
- TCV at the end of Q3 of SEK 145.1m, corresponding to a 35.9% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 106.8m). Organic TCV growth in Q3 was 35.9% compared to the same period last year.
- Net sales in Q3 were SEK 27.0m, corresponding to a 22.2% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 22.1m). Organic net sales growth was 22.2%.
- Gross profit in Q3 was SEK 25.8m (SEK 21.3m) equating to a 95.6% gross margin (96.4%).
- Normalised EBITDA in Q3 (EBITDA before non-recurring items) was SEK -0.5m compared to the same period last year (SEK -1.5m).
- EBITDA of SEK 0.5m compared to the same period last year (SEK -1.5m).
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.04 (SEK -0.08).
- Operating cashflow in Q3 was SEK -2.8m (SEK -4.0m).
- 231 new agreements were signed in Q3 with a value of SEK 38.3m.
- Reduction in headcount from 115 to 88 in the quarter increasing productivity.
Significant Events after the Period
- In April 2023, the company paid the first tranche of SEK 9.2m for the earnout due under the Createmaster acquisition agreement.