Momentum is building with sales growth of 88.2%
7.00 AM CEST / 13-Sep-2021 / Zutec Holding AB (SEMM:ZUTEC)
April to June 2021 (Fourth Quarter)
- Net sales in Q4 were SEK 16.0m, corresponding to a 88.2% increase compared with the same period in 2020 (SEK 8.5m).
- Normalized EBITDA (EBITDA before non-recurring items and FX translation) was SEK -1.8m compared to the same period in 2020 (SEK -0.1m).
- EBITDA of SEK -7.2m compared to the same period in 2020 (SEK -3.3m).
- Net loss was SEK -10.1m compared with a loss in the same period in 2020 (SEK -5.8m).
- Basic earnings per share(weighted) amounted to SEK -0.21 (SEK -0.57).
- Operating cashflow in Q4 was SEK 0.1m which was driven by costs incurred with due diligence costs.
Full -Year 2021
- Net sales of SEK 43.8m corresponding to a 63.7% increase compared to FY20 (SEK 26.7m).
- Normalized EBITDA (EBITDA before non-recurring items and FX translation) was SEK 2.6m compared to the same period in FY20 (SEK -11.9m).
- EBITDA was SEK -3.9m compared to FY20 (SEK -28.0).
- Net loss was SEK -13.1m compared to FY20 (SEK -36.7m).
- Earnings per share was a loss of SEK – 0.29 compared to FY20 (SEK -4.67).
- Acquisition of Createmaster completed in April 2021.
- Upsized rights issue from SEK80m to SEK100m with placing to institutional investors.
- 123 new agreements were signed by the group in FY 2021 Q4.
- New customer wins and upsells with leading contractors and developers including Blossom Hill, McGrath group, Tetrarch, Marlet and Battersea Power Station.
- Total contract value at end of Q4 of SEK 76.7m.
Significant Events after the Period
- EGM 7th September 2021, whereby the group was renamed from Zutec Holding AB to BuildData Group AB reflecting the strategic expansion through organic and acquisitive growth. EGM also elected Gareth Burton and Melanie Dawson as new board members and Stefan Charette new chairman of the board.
The Year end 2021 Report & Q4 Interim Report for 1 April to 30 June 2021 is attached as a PDF file. This report and other financial reports will be available on our website at https://www.zutec.com/
For further information, please contact
Gustave Geisendorf, CEO
Tel: +44 7760 760 777
This is information that Zutec Holding AB (publ) under change of name to BuildData Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on September 13, 2021 at 07.00 CET.
Zutec Holding AB (publ) under change of name to BuildData Group AB (publ) is a provider of cloud-based construction management software with offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. Zutec Holding AB (publ) under change of name to BuildData Group AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. +46 8 121 576 90, email@example.com