SUMMARY FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2022 Q1
- Net sales in Q1 were SEK 21.2m, corresponding to a 110% increase compared with the same period in 2020 (SEK 10.1m).
- Recurring revenues increased by 26%. Underlying organic sales growth on a proforma basis of 3.4%.
- Normalised EBITDA (EBITDA before non-recurring items and FX translation) was SEK 0.9m compared to the same period in 2020 (SEK 2.4m). As we indicated at the beginning of the year, the company is investing for future growth which has led to the decrease in Normalised EBITDA.
- EBITDA of SEK 0.0m compared to the same period in 2020 (SEK 2.0m).
- Net loss was SEK -2.6m compared with a profit in the same period in 2020 (SEK 0.1m).
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.04 (SEK 0.00).
- Operating cashflow in Q1 was SEK –8.4m.
- 190 new agreements were signed by the group in FY2022 Q1 with a value of SEK 23.7m
- Total contract value of SEK 81.9m at the end of Q1 compared with SEK 76.7m at the end of the previous quarter.
- Bruce Morrison joined as Chief Financial Officer.
- Gareth Burton and Melanie Dawson joined as board members.
Significant Events after the Period
- There have been no significant events after the end of the period.
The 2022 Q1 Interim Report for 1 July to 30 September 2021 is attached as a PDF file. This report and other financial reports will be available on our website at https://www.builddata.se/investors/reports-and-presentations/.
For more information
Please contact Gustave Geisendorf, CEO of BuildData Holding AB: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7760 760 777.
About BuildData Group AB
BuildData Holding AB (publ) (Parent Company) and its subsidiaries (collectively the “Group” or the “Company”) is a cloud-based construction management software company. The Group’s operations are conducted in Ireland with operations in the UK, Australia and the Middle East.
BuildData is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. +46 8 121 576 90, email@example.com, www.redeye.se).