Run-rate net sales is in excess of SEK100m – significant milestone reached
- ARR at the end of Q1 (the quarter ending 30 September 2022) was SEK 80.2m, corresponding to a 19.2% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 67.3m).
- Total contract value at the end of Q1 of SEK 121.1m, corresponding to a 44.6% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 83.7m). Organic TCV growth in Q1 was 40.3% compared with the same period last year.
- Net sales in Q1 were SEK 26.0m, corresponding to a 22.6% increase compared with the same period last year (SEK 21.2m).
- Organic net sales growth was 13.3% and after excluding one off revenues organic net sales growth was 19.2%.
- Gross profit in Q1 was SEK 24.9m (SEK 20.1m) equating to a 95.8% gross margin (94.8%).
- Normalised EBITDA in Q1 (EBITDA before non-recurring items) was SEK -1.4m compared to the same period last year (SEK 0.9m).
- EBITDA of SEK -4.7m compared to the same period last year (SEK 0.0m).
- Basic earnings per share (weighted) amounted to SEK -0.12 (SEK -0.04).
- Operating cashflow in Q1 was SEK – 4.7.m (SEK -8.4m).
- 255 new agreements were signed in Q1 with a value of SEK 30.0m.
Significant Events after the Period
- On 19 October we signed a letter of intent to acquire 100% of Edocuments Limited for an initial consideration of £2.4 million (SEK 30.1m) with an additional payment of up to £1.4m (SEK 17.6m) based on fulfilment of sales targets of the next two years. Edocuments has sales of c.£2.0m (SEK 25.1m).
For more information, please contact:
Gustave Geisendorf, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7760760777.
Bruce Morrison, CFO, email@example.com, +44 7770262386
BuildData. Group AB is a SaaS provider within construction and property technology and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org www.redeye.se).