Zutec Annual Report – Year Ended 30th June 2018
The Year In Brief
Year ended 30th June 2018
- Gross Income for the year SEK35,321,000
- 40% fiscal year on year turnover growth
- Contracted sales of SEK 66,077,060 up to 2021 (an increase of 6% since Q4)
- EBITDA SEK 6,289,000 for 2017/18
- 32% increase in client deployments
- Company Certified for ISO27001
- Global Construction Industry growing at 3% per annum
- Key hires in Management, Sales and Software Development
- Recurring annual software revenue 15% of revenues
- Recurring annual software revenue 27% of overall software revenues
- Clear Product Development strategy
- Inbound sales system being implemented
For additional Information please contact:
Brendan O’Riordan, CEO of Zutec Holding AB.
Brendan.email@example.com +353 86 8568971
The company is listed on Nasdaq First North and Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser (Tel. + 46 8 5030 1550, www.mangold.se.)
The Annual report including statutory Financial Statements is on the attached pdf file.
About Zutec Holding AB
Zutec develops and markets cloud-based software solutions, primarily directed to companies within the building and construction industry. The Company’s products help clients to increase their productivity and cost efficiency. Zutec provides solutions within project management, data and document collaboration tools, data enriched 3D-models, defect management, project handover and the operations and maintenance of buildings.
To find out more please visit www.zutec.com