Bulletin from the annual general meeting in BuildData Group AB
Annual general meeting in BuildData Group AB, 559136-0317 (the ”Company”) was held today, 10 November 2022. The main decisions of the annual general meeting are summarised below. All resolutions were adopted with the required majority of votes.
- The meeting adopted the Company’s income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and balance sheet for the financial year that ended on 30 June 2022. The meeting resolved that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year that ended on 30 June 2022. The board of directors and the managing director were discharged from liability for the abovementioned financial year.
- The meeting resolved to re-elect board members Stefan Charette, Gareth Burton, Melanie Dawson, Erik Gabrielson, Mikael Näsström and Per Åkerman. Stefan Charette was re-elected as the chairman of the board of directors.
- Further, the meeting resolved, in accordance with the board’s proposal, that remuneration amounting to SEK 186,000 for the chairman and to SEK 93,000 for each of the other board members, shall be paid out.
- The registered accounting firm BDO Sweden AB was re-elected as the Company’s auditor. The meeting resolved that the auditor’s remuneration shall be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
- The meeting resolved, in accordance with the board’s proposal, to add a new paragraph 10 in the articles of association to enable participation in general meetings by postal voting and for the Company to collect proxies in accordance with below.
§ 10 Insamling av fullmakter och poströster / Collection of proxies and postal voting
Styrelsen får samla in fullmakter enligt det förfarande som anges i 7 kap. 4 § andra stycket aktiebolagslagen. Styrelsen får inför bolagsstämma besluta att aktieägarna skall kunna utöva sin rösträtt per post före bolagsstämman enligt vad som anges i 7 kap. 4 a § aktiebolagslagen.
The Board of Directors may collect proxies pursuant to the procedure stated in Chapter 7, Section 4, second paragraph of the Swedish Companies Act. The Board of Directors may decide before a general meeting that the shareholders shall be able to exercise their voting rights by post before the general meeting pursuant to the procedure stated in Chapter 7, Section 4 a of the Swedish Companies Act.
The above amendment to the articles of association entails a change in the numbering because of a new paragraph 10.
- The meeting resolved, in accordance with board’s proposal, to implement an incentive scheme, incentive program 2022/2026A, addressed to employees in the Company’s subsidiary.
- The meeting resolved, in accordance with the board’s proposal, to repurchase 2,550,590 warrants amounting to a total value of SEK 6,172,428 (related party transaction) and to cancel outstanding warrants.
- The meeting resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve on one or several occasions and for the time period until the next annual general meeting, to increase the Company’s share capital by new share issues and to issue warrants and convertible bonds, to the extent possible according to the articles of association, as applicable. Issues may be made with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights and with or without provisions for contribution in kind, set-off or other conditions.
For more information, please contact:
Gustave Geisendorf, CEO in BuildData Group AB
Tel: +44 7760 760 777
About BuildData Group AB
BuildData Group AB is a cloud-based construction management software company. The Group’s operations are conducted in Ireland with operations in the UK, Australia and the Middle East.
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Redeye AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser, phone: +46 8 121 576 90, email@example.com, www.redeye.se.