Bulletin from the annual general meeting in Zutec holding AB (publ)
Today, the Annual General Meeting of Zutec Holding AB (publ) (the “Company”) was held at Eversheds Sutherland’s offices at Strandvägen 1 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Daniel Nyhrén was elected as chairman of the Annual General Meeting.
- The meeting adopted the Company’s income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and balance sheet for the financial year ended 30 June 2019. The meeting resolved that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year ended 30 June 2019. The board of directors and the managing director were discharged from liability for the above mentioned financial year.
- The meeting further resolved that the number of board members of the Company will be five. Board members Gerard Jones, Daniel Nyhrén, Conor O’Brien and Hans Schedin were re-elected for the period until the end of the next Annual General Meeting. Mikael Näsström was elected as a new member of the board.
- Further, the meeting resolved, in accordance with the board’s proposal, that remuneration amounting to SEK 186,000 for the chairman and to SEK 93,000 for each of the other board members, shall be paid out.
- The registered accounting firm MAZARS SET Revisionsbyrå AB was re-elected as the Company’s auditor. The meeting resolved that the auditor’s remuneration shall be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
- The meeting resolved to authorize the board of directors to resolve, on one or several occasions and for the time period until the next annual general meeting, to increase the Company’s share capital by new share issues and to issue warrants and convertible bonds, to the extent possible according to the articles of association, as applicable. Issues may be made with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights and with or without provisions for contribution in kind, set-off or other conditions.
- The meeting also resolved to approve the facility agreement and the pledge agreement related thereto, that the company entered into on September 24, 2019, with Athanase, a closely related party to the Company.
- Further, the meeting resolved, in accordance with the board’s proposal, to amend the Articles of Association concerning the limits of the share capital and the number of shares.
- Lastly, the meeting resolved to implement a nomination committee in advance of the next Annual General Meeting to be held in 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Clíona Farrelly, CEO in Zutec Holding AB (publ)
Tel: +353 1 2013565
About Zutec Holding AB
Zutec develops and markets cloud-based software solutions, primarily directed to companies within the building and construction industry. The Company’s products help clients to increase their productivity and cost efficiency. Zutec provides solutions within project management, data and document collaboration tools, data enriched 3D-models, defect management, project handover and the operations and maintenance of buildings.
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s acting Certified Adviser, tel. +46 8 5030 1550, www.mangold.se