This webinar is best for:
- Asset Owners
- Housing Association
Join BuildData’s Head of R&D and Research Institute, Emma Hooper to understand what needs to happen to achieve a Golden Thread of Information.
New provisions in the Building Safety Act have come into force from the beginning of October, including the golden thread of information.
With the emphasis on digitalising building information, we’ll discuss why this is an ideal time to review the best ways to model and manage information across the life of an asset — from planning and design to construction, maintenance and building operations.
And why it was the push the construction sector needed for digital transformation.
Things we’ll cover:
- What works and doesn’t, and what more needs to happen to improve the management of information across the built environment.
- Why the golden thread of information will be the product of good information management and why now is the time to delve into a more data-driven approach to information management.
- The need for a standardised common data framework which connects structured and unstructured information.
- How we can put more focus on OpEx as we do CapEx to look at information management across the life of an asset.
- How we can become better at identifying information purposes.
Industry-level use cases and information requirements.
- Alternative procurement models to achieve some of the aspects of the Building Safety Act.
- Technology and its part to play across the asset information lifecycle, and why unstructured and structured information should connect.
- What’s next and considerations to drive a Building Safety Culture in the UK.
What needs to happen to improve the management of information across the built environment?
Our webinar will provide insights on how to improve the management of information across the built environment. Fill in the form and watch it now.